Monday, May 28, 2012

May 2012 Projects Update

An update on all of our current ongoing and planned projects. Figured one was a little necessary given our last 2 releases were new series, and 2 other recent releases we had were just version 2s. So, it's been a little while since one of our more established series got a new release.

As always, we are recruiting! I've added a list of positions available for each series both ongoing and planned to the recruitment page. We need translators and redrawers the most, however there are spots available for cleaners, typesetters, and proofreaders. Just a little note here. While there are positions available for every series, aside from the translator position, I am currently doing almost all the work myself. So, it doesn't mean that these series will be delayed any, just that there are spots open to take some work off my hands.

Anyway, all the updates can be found after the jump!


Ongoing Series
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san - Chapter 33 is out in Japan. We have a new translator for it, so just waiting for the scans, and it'll be out shortly after that. Chapter 21 v2 is all cleaned now, we just need to finish the join page and typesetting.

Sora no Manimani - Waiting on the cleans and script. Tamashii has taken over as the cleaner for it, who was the project lead for the series in the previous group, DRAT.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Chapter 2 cleans are done, waiting on the script from Reverie. He has agreed to translate all of volume 1 for us.

Haruwaka - Currently awaiting the script for chapter 6. Chapter 6 really picks up the series with a rather good cliffhanger, so hopefully we'll be able to get this out soon.

Amagoi - Chapter 7 and 8 scripts are finished, and 9 is in progress. We'll be releasing chapters 7, 8, and 9 at the same time, but 7 is complete, as are the cleans for 8 and 9. So it won't be long until they're out.

Choi Hime - The cleans for this are in progress. They are rather low quality scans for all 21 chapters, so it will take me a bit longer to complete them than it usually does for me.

Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - I got a translator for this, waiting on the script. The cleans are done for a few chapters.

Ore to Ichino no Game Doukoukai Katsudou Nisshi - I also got a translator for this series, however it will be some time before chapter 0/1 are released. The translator, similar to Katsudon for Sora no Manimani is rather busy, and this project does not take priority. I agreed to wait until he had time to do it, as long as I'd be able to get a translation for it. Cleaning hasn't started as I will be getting HQ scans from two people for the 6 chapters currently out in Japan.

Seven Sisters - Unfortunately, I've yet to find a new translator for this series. I will continue looking, but doesn't seem to be much interest in the series except for readers. RZK won't be dropping any projects, so unless another group picks this up, which any group is welcome to, should they get the resources to do so, it will be a bit until a new chapter comes out.


Planned Projects
Kitsune no Akuma  to Kuroi Madousho - The raws of this have been ordered. Schthaxe will likely get them soon, so it shouldn't be too long until I get the scans for it.

Harvest December, Hagure Yuusha no Kichiki Bigaku, and Puchi Houndo - I have several chapters for Hagure, and volumes for Harvest and Puchi, however I'm still in search for a translator for them. I've had some decent success finding translators lately, so hopefully I'll be able to find one for these soon.

2 comments: