Thursday, May 19, 2016

Huh.



So, I'm really not actually dead. The past 2 1/2 months have been some of the hardest months I've ever had to live through. Life came knocking at my door to hit me fast, hard, and repeatedly. If it was just one thing, I probably would've been fine, but it was just one thing after another these past couple of months and without going into everything that has happened lately, I've gone from a stable situation, having a job, making nice money and working towards getting promoted even further there, to no longer having said job. And because of everything, I nearly lost a massive opportunity I had, which I'm still weary I may lose, but yeah.

Anyway, what of RZK? As Demo has posted about already, some of our series have shifted elsewhere. I tried many times to contact him through every means I had, but Sasuke apparently just fell off the face of the earth sometime in January/February. I certainly don't want to just up and close RZK and call it a day, and currently that's not my plan, but without a main raw provider like we had with Sasuke, continuing as we did will be rather difficult. The majority of what we do from now on will mostly just be series in our backlog that we already have raws for. What all we do, and when hasn't quite been worked out yet, though I would like to get at least two specific series out again as they were my favorites.

I've still yet to talk to anyone except Demo as I've only recently gotten active again, but once things get more sorted out, another post will be made.

10 comments:

  1. Derek, do you have any interest/capability of messing with volume 3 of Puppy Lovers? I can provide tank raws and edit if anyone is willing/able to translate. Just let me know, here or through batoto :)

    And sorry to hear things have been rough, good luck with it :)

    https://bato.to/forums/user/10940-svines85/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi derek... it´s been a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back, and sorry about life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of raw providers got busted around that time, it's the main reason imperial and Redhawk scans shut down :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The raw provider(s) they were using were Chinese based. Sasuke was just a friend I had made that lives in the US.

      Delete
  5. which two are your favortes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on DEREK!!! 👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I'm from Russian team translating Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.
    I wanted to ask, do you by chance have any raws for its future volumes? We are considering to continue translating from Japanese (and possibly also do English versions), but we only have shitty raws from Senmanga to work with.
    If you have better raws, it would be great if you send them to us.
    (I'm not sure if e-mail is recorded here, so just in case, you can write to tarasdubinin@gmail.com if you want to respond)

    ReplyDelete