Monday, September 30, 2013

Yumekuri Chapter 10

Well, it's not the weekend anymore, so yeah! I had this largely cleaned some time back, and as I had time today, I figured I may as well finish it up given it's a rather easy chapter. Although, this series continues to absolutely kill my OCD with its uneven panel outlines. Chapter 11 is a two parter like chapter 8 was (a and b), for a combined 22 pages. They will be released together like 8 was.

Enjoy the release!

Links
IRC: Mediafire | !yumekuri10 | Batoto

This will be the last release until Saturday or Sunday. I will have no time after work this week to do anything, so it will have to wait until I'm home. Our magazines have arrived today. If Kashiwagi 49 is TLed by the time I get home this weekend, it'll be released then.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this awesome release, Renzokusei is releasing Yumekuri very efficiently, it's been such a short time since the previous chapter. Way to go, guys!

    ReplyDelete