Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Chapter 29 v2

And here is chapter 29! I wanted to get this out earlier today, but I'm in the process of moving, so I wasn't able to complete the typeset last night.

Enjoy~
Sorry if the redraws for this are a bit noticeable, but I'm still rather bad at redrawing, but I'm getting there as far as cleaning goes.

Downloads
Mediafire | IRC: !kashi29

The mediafire download will be delayed because the site doesn't want to work for me right now. I'll upload it once I can get it working again.

I can't say to expect chapter 30 tomorrow, but I have the cleans done for it already, I just need to typeset it. I have no idea what I'll be doing tomorrow yet, so it's possible it may take a few days for me to release it. I'll try my best to get it out tomorrow, as chapter 30 has quite the surprise ending.

31 will probably be released a few days after 30.

Edit
A version 2 has been uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your hard work!

    Hmmm...ok, here's some critics:
    on p14,the question "do you any romantic feelings?"
    I think it's supposed to be "do you have any romantic feelings?"?
    on p17 and p20, there is some blank balloon (sayaka on p17, it looks like she says something twice and sakuraba on p20)
    Was it really originally blank like that? (from the raw, that is)
    Please take a look.

    ReplyDelete